Sublime Text 3
$ sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install -y sublime-text-installer
The following packages will be REMOVED:
The following NEW packages will be installed:
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 123 not upgraded.
Removing sublime-text (3114) ...
--2016-11-07 10:51:11-- https://download.sublimetext.com/sublime_text_3_build_3126_x64.tar.bz2
Saving to: ‘sublime_text_3_build_3126_x64.tar.bz2’
Unpacking sublime-text-installer (3126-2~webupd8~1) ...
Processing triggers for mime-support (3.54ubuntu1.1) ...
Processing triggers for gnome-menus (3.10.1-0ubuntu2) ...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.22-1ubuntu1) ...
Processing triggers for bamfdaemon (0.5.1+14.04.20140409-0ubuntu1) ...
Setting up sublime-text-installer (3126-2~webupd8~1) ...
Notice, that this will also remove any old packages automatically.
Here we will demonstrate how to trigger a build for every merge request, using the Merge Request Builder plugin for Jenkins. Continue reading
On this guide we will lay grounds on configuring and using Git on our machine.
- Installing Git agent on our machine.
- Creating a git project on Github.
- Generating public/private rsa key pair.
- Adding a new SSH key to your GitHub account.
- Testing your SSH connection.
- Cloning a project from Github to our machine.
- Committing changes toGithub.
Posted in Centos
Tagged git, github
Following this post, we will set up a Centos server from scratch, with some basic features:
- Updating the server
- Creating a user (other that root)
- Installing Nginx web server, serving HTTP requests
Posted in Centos
Tagged Centos, http, nginx
This is where it all starts!
In this post we will go through the very basics of launching an EC2 instance in Amazon Web Services (AWS). We will go over these following steps:
- Launching an instance (with private-public keys)
- Connecting to the server instance (with ssh)